Banner 725x90

March 28, 2013

Israeli occupation forces pose with victims’ dead bodies (PHOTOS)


Human Trophies (PHOTOS)

A young Israeli woman posted photos from her time in the Israeli Army in which she is seen posing near cuffed and blindfolded captives on her Facebook page.

Eden, who was recently discharged from the army, apparently had her pictures taken with the Palestinian captives in 2008. The photos were posted in her album titled "Army…best time of my life :)" 






Adi Tal: “You're super sexy here,”

Eden Abergil: “Yeah, I know, ha ha, what a day that was, see how he completes my picture, I wonder if he's on Facebook! I have to tag him in the photo! Ha ha.”

Shani Cohen: “LOL you psycho… I wonder who’s the photographerrrrr”

Shani Cohen: “Eden… he’s got a hard-on for you… lol for sure!!!”

Eden Abergil: Lol no honey he’s got a hard-on for youuu this is why you took that picture lol you took my picture!!!!”
 
 
More similar photos later emerged:










MOST POPULAR

Follow us on Twitter